Chicago parents are lucky to have many early childhood education options. Here is what makes Spark Montessori unique:
- We are committed to providing an Authentic Montessori program that meets the needs of a Modern Family.
- Our leadership team has decades of experience implementing the Montessori Method at both established schools locally and across multiple countries and languages.
- Every child at Spark has exposure to both the Spanish and English language with the option to enroll into our Dual Language Primary program where the children receive lessons from a Spanish speaking lead teacher throughout the work cycle.
- Our vision is to validate the authenticity of our program by pursuing accreditation through the American Montessori Society and expand into a program for Elementary aged children so that Spark students may continue to experience the benefit of their Montessori education.
- As local parents of young children ourselves, we emphasize creating opportunities to build a sense of community among our families, our staff, and the broader neighborhood through hosting educational and social events.
- We are passionate about helping to educate parents and the broader public on both the principles of high fidelity Montessori and how modern research on the development of the human brain supports these practices.
- We are committed to integrating a robust Outdoor program that immerses urban children in nature each day.
- And finally, we value open dialogue and collaboration across all parties so that we may each grow in our journey as parents and educators of children together.